Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Memcache could not connect

Article: Thai Caladiums - Will they rock the Caladium world?: Wow!

Communities > Forums > Article: Thai Caladiums - Will they rock the Caladium world?
bookmark
Forum: Article: Thai Caladiums - Will they rock the Caladium world?Replies: 4, Views: 64
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

darius

darius
So.App.Mtns.
United States
(Zone 5b)

March 26, 2008
3:43 PM

Post #4711792

LariAnn, those are amazing!! Since the website you linked to only ships in February and March, I may not have time to order yet this year (decisions, decisions!), but surely next year. Thanks.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

March 27, 2008
1:24 AM

Post #4714182

Thanks for an interesting article. I've ordered two of them through Glassworks House and hope to enjoy them all summer long and maybe as a houseplant for the winter.

Caladiums4Less

Caladiums4Less
Lake Placid, FL
(Zone 9b)

March 27, 2008
2:40 AM

Post #4714522

That was interesting, Thanks LariAnn!!
pearlsanna
Bridgetown
Barbados

March 31, 2008
3:38 PM

Post #4735176

That is so lovely. I love caladiums, but seems the slugs love them more than me so i have a hard time keeping the leaves from slug bites.
girlwithshovel
Arlington, VA

April 7, 2008
11:35 AM

Post #4769859

Brent and Becky Heath (brentandbeckysbulbs.com) offer many of the new Thai caladiums also

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Thai Caladiums - Will they rock the Caladium world? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
thai caladium buddyzz 0 Sep 17, 2008 9:51 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America