Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Cheating the Weatherman: Extending your season with Mini-greenhouses and Cold Frames: your pic of the mini-greenhouse above

Communities > Forums > Article: Cheating the Weatherman: Extending your season with Mini-greenhouses and Cold Frames
bookmark
Forum: Article: Cheating the Weatherman: Extending your season with Mini-greenhouses and Cold FramesReplies: 0, Views: 37
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
valzone5
Mountain Top, PA

March 27, 2008
3:31 PM

Post #4716939

I have one of these and will for the first time use it for my newly planted seeds soon. My plan is to put my seedpots on a cookie sheet with stones underneath and enough water to keep the seeds/seedlings moist at all times - we leave for our weeklong vacation in a week and hope this will keep them alive. (The mini-house will be kept near a bright window, out of direct sun) Anybody have any other advice for success?? Thanks!!!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Cheating the Weatherman: Extending your season with Mini-greenhouses and Cold Frames Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Good ideas! ottoson 2 Mar 14, 2008 9:51 PM
Primitive methods? doccat5 3 Apr 15, 2013 10:35 AM
Loved this! LLMac 0 Dec 23, 2008 3:56 PM
Starting your own Greenhouse ej_the_dj 0 Apr 15, 2013 1:33 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America