Photo by Melody

Article: Cheating the Weatherman: Extending your season with Mini-greenhouses and Cold Frames: your pic of the mini-greenhouse above

Communities > Forums > Article: Cheating the Weatherman: Extending your season with Mini-greenhouses and Cold Frames
bookmark
Forum: Article: Cheating the Weatherman: Extending your season with Mini-greenhouses and Cold FramesReplies: 0, Views: 37
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
valzone5
Mountain Top, PA

March 27, 2008
3:31 PM

Post #4716939

I have one of these and will for the first time use it for my newly planted seeds soon. My plan is to put my seedpots on a cookie sheet with stones underneath and enough water to keep the seeds/seedlings moist at all times - we leave for our weeklong vacation in a week and hope this will keep them alive. (The mini-house will be kept near a bright window, out of direct sun) Anybody have any other advice for success?? Thanks!!!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Cheating the Weatherman: Extending your season with Mini-greenhouses and Cold Frames Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Good ideas! ottoson 2 Mar 14, 2008 9:51 PM
Primitive methods? doccat5 3 Apr 15, 2013 10:35 AM
Loved this! LLMac 0 Dec 23, 2008 3:56 PM
Starting your own Greenhouse ej_the_dj 0 Apr 15, 2013 1:33 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America