Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Dairy Farmer's Journal: Dogs: Thanks for the Wonderful Article

Communities > Forums > Article: Dairy Farmer's Journal: Dogs
bookmark
Forum: Article: Dairy Farmer's Journal: DogsReplies: 1, Views: 8
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
suefalls
Sioux Falls, SD

March 31, 2008
2:11 PM

Post #4734775

I loved your descriptions of your dogs. Isn't it wonderful to discover their different personalities! We have labradors, that are hunting dogs, but they are also house-children. We have had 3 generations of them. It is so funny to watch and see what traits they have in common,and yet what unique personality each has. We currently just have Diamond who is just about 3 yrs. We lost his father, Blue at age 7, last year to congenital heart disease and when his heart stopped, mine broke. Luckily, we had Diamond to ease our pain.
I can't imagine not having these wonderful companions in my life, although our children say that the dogs are more spoiled than them and the grandchildren! ( Impossible) Thanks again
Kathleen
Panama, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 31, 2008
2:42 PM

Post #4734925

Thak you. I really can't see us not having dogs. My mother says she won't have anymore because her heart breaks every time she loses one, but I think my heart would break without one.

lol, about the children and grandchildren - as my grandmother always said, you can't spoil them with love, so no one in our family has ever been spoiled, just really well loved.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Dairy Farmer's Journal: Dogs Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wonderful dog stories sallyg 11 Mar 31, 2008 2:39 PM
Awesome article! threegardeners 6 Jul 29, 2009 7:30 PM
Bless your heart! mamoriah 1 May 19, 2008 7:13 PM
farm dog deniselhyde 1 Mar 12, 2013 4:52 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America