Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Seed Snatchin': The Art and Sport of Collecting Seeds: you’re eyeing the unusual lantana...

Communities > Forums > Article: Seed Snatchin': The Art and Sport of Collecting Seeds
bookmark
Forum: Article: Seed Snatchin': The Art and Sport of Collecting SeedsReplies: 3, Views: 64
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Chantell

Chantell
Middle of, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 6, 2008
6:04 PM

Post #4766615

...in front of the local McDonalds
Tell me please WHO would do something like THAT?!?!?!
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

April 6, 2008
6:11 PM

Post #4766634

LOL... how'd it work out for you?

;-)

Chantell

Chantell
Middle of, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 6, 2008
6:43 PM

Post #4766752

So sad...never did get any BUT while Becky and I were out stalking the nurseries never Aldie (including the HUGE Meadow's Farms there) I pocketed some seed from a shrub with wonderfully scented blooms...wasn't a Daphne :( sadly... I'll have to ask Becky what the name was. Should have seen the look of horror as I was trying to reach the one (just HAD to be in the middle of the bunch) that I saw the seed pod on...LOL...she just please don't tell me you're...ugh! Ha...I said - yup sure am.
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

April 6, 2008
6:49 PM

Post #4766771

Aww, too bad on the lantana. LMK how that shrub seed snatch works out for you!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Seed Snatchin': The Art and Sport of Collecting Seeds Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Too true and it is great fun... podster 26 Jul 31, 2008 3:24 AM
loving this Dutchlady1 0 Nov 30, 2007 7:41 PM
seed snatchin' lobelialady 2 Mar 30, 2009 2:43 PM
Brings back memories! plantladylin 5 Nov 4, 2009 9:32 PM
Flower seeds Mamad2 1 Dec 3, 2007 3:59 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America