Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Seed Snatchin': The Art and Sport of Collecting Seeds: you’re eyeing the unusual lantana...

Communities > Forums > Article: Seed Snatchin': The Art and Sport of Collecting Seeds
bookmark
Forum: Article: Seed Snatchin': The Art and Sport of Collecting SeedsReplies: 3, Views: 64
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Chantell

Chantell
Middle of, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 6, 2008
6:04 PM

Post #4766615

...in front of the local McDonalds
Tell me please WHO would do something like THAT?!?!?!
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

April 6, 2008
6:11 PM

Post #4766634

LOL... how'd it work out for you?

;-)

Chantell

Chantell
Middle of, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 6, 2008
6:43 PM

Post #4766752

So sad...never did get any BUT while Becky and I were out stalking the nurseries never Aldie (including the HUGE Meadow's Farms there) I pocketed some seed from a shrub with wonderfully scented blooms...wasn't a Daphne :( sadly... I'll have to ask Becky what the name was. Should have seen the look of horror as I was trying to reach the one (just HAD to be in the middle of the bunch) that I saw the seed pod on...LOL...she just please don't tell me you're...ugh! Ha...I said - yup sure am.
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

April 6, 2008
6:49 PM

Post #4766771

Aww, too bad on the lantana. LMK how that shrub seed snatch works out for you!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Seed Snatchin': The Art and Sport of Collecting Seeds Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Too true and it is great fun... podster 26 Jul 31, 2008 3:24 AM
loving this Dutchlady1 0 Nov 30, 2007 7:41 PM
seed snatchin' lobelialady 2 Mar 30, 2009 2:43 PM
Brings back memories! plantladylin 5 Nov 4, 2009 9:32 PM
Flower seeds Mamad2 1 Dec 3, 2007 3:59 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America