Hello from Northern California

Philo, CA(Zone 9b)

I stumbled across this site and am stuck here! With too little rain this spring, I've already been watering the garden, makes me nervous about the coming summer. We had a pretty good garden a year ago, got a new dog and are doing foundation work...plants are dying...the yard is a moonscape! Ahhh! It's inspiring to come to this site and see all the pretty pretties. I'll post some pics and start a blog when I get my camera in a few days. Anyhow, just wanted to say hello.
Saffron

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

hello and welcome to daves garden from upstate new york. you will love this place.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Welcome to Dave's Garden!!

South Milwaukee, WI

Hi !!
A moonscape-? heehee--I'm sure things will get better. What kind of dog did you get? Well, WELCOME and I'm looking forward to pictures!

Philo, CA(Zone 9b)

Thanks for your welcomes! The pup's a mutt. Austrailian Sheperd, Healer, Terrier. He's smart and a wee bit neurotic. Bouncing through beds and chewing on irrigation. GRRR...I cant wait for my camera to arrive, today, tomorrow, soon!

San Francisco Bay Ar, CA(Zone 9b)

Welcome Saffron! I look forward to seeing your pics. I am relatively new, and am having a lot of fun with my garden blogÖIíll bet you will enjoy yours too! Itís really fun to see the progress over time.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.