Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Snail and slug control from a veterinary perspective: Slug problem

Communities > Forums > Article: Snail and slug control from a veterinary perspective
bookmark
Forum: Article: Snail and slug control from a veterinary perspectiveReplies: 0, Views: 52
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
ARWadoo
Srinagar
India

April 15, 2008
5:17 AM

Post #4811014

Hi Stein
Your article on snail control is informative and useful addition to slugs in the kitchen garden my lawn is infested with grubs .Most of the turf has been devastated and the grubs are active these days. I have noted old as well as very young grubs under the devastated turf. could you please suggest the methods to control this menace . The grubs are a regular feature in my lawn
With regards
Yours Sincerely
ARWadoo

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Snail and slug control from a veterinary perspective Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thanks! KyWoods 8 Apr 13, 2008 3:19 AM
I always say, "beer is best!" Sundownr 1 Apr 12, 2008 2:50 PM
SLUGS fred321 1 Apr 13, 2008 3:12 AM
Can slugs carry diseases? wabzy 1 Apr 15, 2008 4:30 AM
snail bait in the wild rstanek 1 Apr 16, 2008 2:28 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America