Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Introduction to Echeverias- my personal experiences in Southern California: Great echeveria article

Communities > Forums > Article: Introduction to Echeverias- my personal experiences in Southern California
bookmark
Forum: Article: Introduction to Echeverias- my personal experiences in Southern CaliforniaReplies: 0, Views: 23
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
njackojacko
Brooklyn, NY

April 21, 2008
2:11 PM

Post #4840485

I have many of these varieties in my garden in venice, CA...and I had always thought that the slight differences between some of the turquiose varieties was due to tiny differences in soil chemical, light conditions, drainage. Thanks for enlightening me!
I am now moving to the east coast and am going to try to bring some of them with me for an indoor garden. I have a gorgeous Dick Wright which I especially don't want to part with. Sad to leave the incredible 'alien' variety of the desert garden scene.
Thanks again for a great article.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Introduction to Echeverias- my personal experiences in Southern California Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Introdction to Echeverias tabby7 2 Dec 24, 2013 3:39 PM
echeverias and mealy bugs DaBenDan 3 Jun 13, 2014 10:56 AM
Terrific article plantmover 4 Apr 22, 2008 3:10 AM
Nice article, great pics! congminglaoshi 0 Apr 21, 2008 1:53 PM
Impressive rundown! DouginMtVernon 0 Apr 21, 2008 3:40 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America