Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Introduction to Echeverias- my personal experiences in Southern California: Echeverias

Communities > Forums > Article: Introduction to Echeverias- my personal experiences in Southern California
bookmark
Forum: Article: Introduction to Echeverias- my personal experiences in Southern CaliforniaReplies: 3, Views: 49
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
annandian
Azinhal
Portugal

April 21, 2008
8:11 PM

Post #4842172

I bought my first echeveria recently, Echeveria parel "Red Snow" and, after reading your article and seeing the wonderful photos, will certainly be buying more of these beautiful plants.

Thumbnail by annandian
Click the image for an enlarged view.

palmbob

palmbob
Acton, CA
(Zone 8b)

April 22, 2008
3:36 AM

Post #4844637

Wow. I have never seen one that color. Is that real?
annandian
Azinhal
Portugal

April 24, 2008
3:46 PM

Post #4857347

Don't know how they got the bottom leaves so dark. They have now turned less scarlet but yes, it is real and is growing well in our garden. There is an offset growing near the top which I would be pleased to send you but I don't know how well it would travel from Portugal to the US. I have a more updated picture, taken today, but I see nowhere to add it to this reply.
sadiespend
San Francisco, CA

September 7, 2009
4:40 PM

Post #7036400

OMG! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PLANT...LOOKS LIKE ONE OF A KIND..DID YOU EVER GET A NAME.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Introduction to Echeverias- my personal experiences in Southern California Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Introdction to Echeverias tabby7 2 Dec 24, 2013 3:39 PM
echeverias and mealy bugs DaBenDan 3 Jun 13, 2014 10:56 AM
Terrific article plantmover 4 Apr 22, 2008 3:10 AM
Nice article, great pics! congminglaoshi 0 Apr 21, 2008 1:53 PM
Great echeveria article njackojacko 0 Apr 21, 2008 2:11 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America