-
AuthorContent
gardendragon
Ladysmith, BC
(Zone 8a)

November 8, 2000
3:43 PM

Post #137

I am new to Dave's Garden, and am enjoying it greatly.

I have lots of seeds of Marigold "Striped Marvel" these beauties grew about 3 feet tall, did not have the awful smell usually associated with marigolds.

The flowers are bright yellow with a velvety burgandy stripe down the middle of each yellow petal. Lovely.

I will not be able to send out the seeds till after November 19th as am in the midst of finishing up all my crafts for 2 Christmas craft shows - small one on Saturday 11th (rememberance day I know) and large one for 2 days November 18th & 19th.

After that will be free to send out the seeds. Have about 20 trades and am happy with SASE or what have you?
poppysue
Westbrook, ME
(Zone 5a)

November 8, 2000
7:36 PM

Post #45395

Hi gardendragon,
I've never been a fan of marigolds but you've convinced me these would be worth a try. Check my list and see if there's anything you want to trade for.

So ... Whatch ya doing for crafts? We want to hear about them! ;-)
Tim
Palmyra, VA
(Zone 7a)

November 8, 2000
8:03 PM

Post #45399

Poppysure,
I'm not a fan of marigolds either, can't stand the smell! Gardendragon offered them a few weeks ago and now I have a few germinated in the seed tray.

Gardendragon,
Any chance of another round robin?

Tim
sportsfan4
Albany, NY
(Zone 5a)

November 8, 2000
8:51 PM

Post #45402

Would be interested in your striped marvel marigolds. Sounds very interesting. Check my list or I can send a SASE. Thanks.
gardendragon
Ladysmith, BC
(Zone 8a)

November 9, 2000
4:08 AM

Post #45422

Tim I would be happy to do another Round Robin after Xmas. What about Veggies & Herbs?

Check out the site to track the Pink Round Robin http://expage.com/page/pinkroundrobin.com ‘Click on Robin
Flight 1, 2, 3, or 4’ to track the flights.

Poppysue I emailed you my list of crafts, will be interested to know what you think.

gardendragon
Ladysmith, BC
(Zone 8a)

November 9, 2000
3:22 PM

Post #45429

OOPS! this gets you into the Pink Round Robin page.
Adding the '.com' lets you design your own pages!!! Sorry

http://expage.com/page/PinkRoundRobin
kimdc
Plato, MO
(Zone 5a)

November 25, 2000
5:52 PM

Post #45610

hello !!!
do you have any seeds left?I don't have much to trade...garden phlox,yuccas wht,shasta daisys,mixed zinnias.
or SASE? thnks kim
b7066
Hillsboro, MO
(Zone 5b)

November 25, 2000
6:22 PM

Post #45611

Hi ! Have nothing to trade but would love to SASE I am just getting started. Thank Hope you have some left.
bonnierh
Saint Paul, MN
(Zone 4a)

November 26, 2000
5:47 PM

Post #45650

I'd like some of your Striped Marvel as well, if I'm not too late. I like to do muliple trades whenever possible, so if you have a trade list I'd love to take a peek! Please see my list below-thanks!

http://davesgarden.com/lists/144.html
Janet
Zebulon, NC
(Zone 7a)

December 3, 2000
7:04 PM

Post #45700

If you have any left I would be interested in a trade. Email me and we can decide. Janet
sidecker
Spencerville, OH
(Zone 5b)

December 20, 2000
6:03 PM

Post #45989

I am very new to gardening, and I don't have any seeds to trade. (yet!) I would love to do the SASE for any of your "Striped Marvel" Marigolds, if you have any left.
Thank-you
Susan

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Seed Trading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
My seeds Holly 7 Dec 7, 2010 4:21 AM
wanted orange coneflower SEEDLADY 22 Aug 31, 2007 5:28 AM
Have: Primula Elatior, Mesembryanthemum, Cuphea Ignea babalu 9 May 3, 2010 10:57 AM
looking for mimosa tree seeds (pods) jishro 53 Jan 20, 2011 5:03 PM
Another source for SASE seeds Terry 32 Jun 7, 2011 8:05 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America