Journal Feb.11,2001

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Morning folks! Looks like everyone must be busy this morning! We just got finished with church and then lunch. Cloudy, cool morning. It is going to rain all week this week. Phooey. Looks like I'll have to wait to use the tiller longer than I had intended...:-( You folks have a great day! Lisa

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Good morning Lisa, and anybody else who happens to be looking in to see what the farmers are doing. It looks like we are in the snowbelt this year. Usually our place is below the snow line by about 500 ft elevation. We just came home from town, 20 miles away they have much less than here, and the sun was out, here it is still snowing a little. The thermometer says 24 so I am going to go for a ride on my long legged horse. I just hope we don't meet the snowplow on the section of road I need to use, just a mile in each direction. When we ride past the neighbors place it is about all I can do to keep him going forward. He imagins there are boogers behind every building, every piece of farm machinery, and every shadow. Last time we passed there snow was sliding off one section of the metal barn roof on to a lower section and sliding down that making scratchy, screachy noises. A horse eater for sure! Later today we will visit with some of our other neighbors. Have a blessed day everyone. Hope leaflady is feeling better.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images