Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Top 10 List of Plant Diseases that you might find in your Yard or Garden: southern magnolia tree

Communities > Forums > Article: Top 10 List of Plant Diseases that you might find in your Yard or Garden
bookmark
Forum: Article: Top 10 List of Plant Diseases that you might find in your Yard or GardenReplies: 1, Views: 13
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
carrkathy1313
Charlotte, NC

April 29, 2008
2:02 PM

Post #4881540

I've spent $600.00 to plant a southern magnolia tree which is approx. 6-7ft tall. It was planted last fall.. Today, after two days of torrential rain I see that many leaves are yellow and the tree itself appears to be getting sparse. Can someone tell me what the problem might be and how to fix it? My family could not believe that I would spend that much for a tree but I just moved south to North Carolina and I truly wanted this beautiful symbol of the south in my yard to enjoy. I just hope the tree is not dying. Any information on this problem will be appreciated.

paulgrow

paulgrow
Allen Park, MI
(Zone 6a)

April 29, 2008
4:52 PM

Post #4882336

After spending that much I would get a certified arborist out to look at it.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Top 10 List of Plant Diseases that you might find in your Yard or Garden Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Fantastic Article wrightie 2 Apr 28, 2008 2:27 PM
Great pics! greenbrain 0 Apr 25, 2008 1:34 PM
Fungus on perennials Vivash1 0 May 11, 2009 6:44 PM
Powdery mildew just starting guenevererose 1 Jun 5, 2009 1:08 PM
Maine to Florida ?? cathy56 0 Mar 16, 2013 1:25 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America