Photo by Melody

Article: Top 10 List of Pests that you might find in your Yard or Garden.: I've seen all of them

Communities > Forums > Article: Top 10 List of Pests that you might find in your Yard or Garden.
bookmark
Forum: Article: Top 10 List of Pests that you might find in your Yard or Garden.Replies: 0, Views: 30
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
catwatcher
Newport Beach, CA

May 5, 2008
4:53 PM

Post #4909717

Great article! I've seen all of them in my yard...any many others. Don't pick off the tomato worms bare-handed. They really STINK, and it will stay on your hands. Also, I thought the earwigs, along with the pill bugs, were more interested in the dead stuff and will go after the live material when there's not enough dead stuff for the number of bugs. I do a lot of hand picking and scraping (mostly because I worry about the pets), but will resort to spritzing with something stronger if they persist. Also, I will use the strong stuff for the snails and slugs, especially after a rain when their population explodes (but try to keep the pets out of the planters). About the gal who tries to be "natural" but uses PLASTIC(!) bags for catching them...another contradiction? I don't have a problem doing whatever works, just don't tell everyone how natural you're being.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Top 10 List of Pests that you might find in your Yard or Garden. Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
GOPHERS Kikki 2 Apr 15, 2009 2:17 PM
Japanese Beetles DianeEG 2 May 26, 2008 9:10 PM
Squash Bugs eskarp 0 May 5, 2008 4:51 PM
Soapy water for aphids gbarthutk 2 Aug 27, 2009 1:15 AM
mosquitos kathyew 0 May 12, 2008 12:40 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America