Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: Happy Mother's Day!

Communities > Forums > Central Midwest Gardening
bookmark
Forum: Central Midwest GardeningReplies: 1, Views: 17
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

greenbrain

greenbrain
Madison, IL
(Zone 6b)

May 11, 2008
1:21 PM

Post #4935974

What's everyone doing today? I've got Sunday School & worship service. I'm babysitting my gr-d until her mom gets home from work @ 5. Then, I'll get to spend time with my youngest daughter. We have a project planned. Sending out her graduation announcements. Already spoke to my mom. She called this morning & said that the wind loosened the skirting on her mobile home. May need to rundown & help her with it later.

Hope that everyone is safe and sound. God bless all the moms!
loves_lavender
Granite City, IL
(Zone 6a)

May 13, 2008
3:48 PM

Post #4945329

I'm not a mom, but on Sunday DH and I went to my parent's house, along with my brother's family. All of us "kids" cooked and did dishes. I had done a little plant shopping on Saturday, so I gave Mom some neat strawberry plants with pretty pink flowers (forgot the cultivar name but I bought one for me, too.) Unfortunately the weather was not nice enough for me to be able to plant them in her herb garden, but we can do that another day.

I hope all of the moms had a great day!

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Central Midwest Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
You have to guess what this is - it's in my garden. LOL crystalnurse 181 Sep 22, 2010 10:54 AM
dahlias-How to store allysgram 18 Apr 18, 2007 4:39 PM
Stargazer Lily Bulbs Question cedarnest 19 Jul 3, 2007 8:42 PM
Let's go gardening! Terry 12 Jun 21, 2014 10:28 PM
Speaking of winter MaryinLa 5 Mar 3, 2007 2:28 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America