Photo by Melody

Article: The Hand that Rocks the Cradle: Thank You!

Communities > Forums > Article: The Hand that Rocks the Cradle
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Hand that Rocks the CradleReplies: 0, Views: 17
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
mametcalf
Genesee Twp, MI
(Zone 5b)

May 12, 2008
1:42 AM

Post #4938797

Thank you for such a lovely, heartfelt Mother's Day post. My son's paternal grandmother was a true inspiration in many ways, especially in the area of gardening. Your post made me think of her on Mother's Day - she was always my favorite person to spend the day with, and was the only person that came to spend my first Mother's Day with me when my little son was only 2 1/2 months old. I will never forget her cheerful kindness, shown to all her family and most people she met. She has been gone for over 7 years now, so I was happy to read a lovely post that brought her memory back on the day I most associate with her!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Hand that Rocks the Cradle Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I remember ... summerkid 3 May 11, 2011 4:44 AM
Beautiful, Dea Kathleen 4 May 12, 2008 12:21 AM
Nice phicks 0 May 12, 2008 12:24 AM
Still Gardening johnnyswife 1 May 12, 2008 1:29 PM
My Mother loved flowers and passed that love on to me. flagday 1 Jun 16, 2009 7:33 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America