thank you
SoCal
Huntington Beach, CA
(Zone 10a)

May 12, 2008
7:13 PM

Post #4941560

Hi Geoff,

Wow, what an interesting article you created. I enjoyed reading about all the different types of Aeoniums.

I have been getting a little interested in these type plants lately and have been trying to learn what the difference is between all the variety of succulents.

Many of the gardens on several garden tours this past month, have been including many of these plants along with beautiful pots flowing with lovely specimens. They are really coming into their own now with all the lovely shapes and colors.

Thank you so much for creating this wonderful article, I learned alot.

I sure wish you could attend our Round Up in Temecua next month. I know that many of us would love to pick your brain. lol

Donna

palmbob

palmbob
Acton, CA
(Zone 8b)

May 13, 2008
4:01 AM

Post #4943792

Someday, when you have a round up on a Sunday, I would be happy to attend (work Saturdays)
AnalogDog
Mountlake Terrace, WA
(Zone 8a)

May 13, 2008
6:01 AM

Post #4944078

I bow to you, O, Uberman of Aeoniums! A truly fine article, and possibly the finest I have read on DG. Thank you for that introduction to Aeoniumity.
oldmudhouse
Las Cruces, NM
(Zone 8a)

May 17, 2008
3:43 AM

Post #4962960

Thanks for such a comprehensive article. I've always found these confusing and intimidating for my climate...but this article makes me want to venture further! The cultivation information (what has worked for you, and what has not) is especially appreciated. I always find your articles very helpful...full of the kind of experience and practical advice that is really hard for me to find elsewhere.

Thanks again for your time and effort...I've saved this one, like many others!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Introduction to Aeoniums Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great phicks 0 May 12, 2008 10:27 PM
aeoniums scotsmiss 1 May 17, 2008 4:15 AM
I have a Zwartkop I_AM_SHE 0 Jul 7, 2008 3:35 PM
Well I'll be___ jamlover 0 Sep 8, 2008 12:03 AM
Aeonium tabuliforme gingerLS 1 May 23, 2010 3:59 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America