Photo by Melody

Article: The Quilts I Didn't See at the Quilt Festival I Didn't Go To: Great show

Communities > Forums > Article: The Quilts I Didn't See at the Quilt Festival I Didn't Go To
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Quilts I Didn't See at the Quilt Festival I Didn't Go ToReplies: 4, Views: 39
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
gardenglory
Gainesville, FL
(Zone 9a)

May 14, 2008
12:15 PM

Post #4949293

I always look forwad to the quilting magazines to see the pictures after the show. As life goes, I never even thought about quilting when I actually lived in KY.

Is that a picture of a quilt at the top of the article, made to look like its under water. I cant imagine being able to get that 'look'.
Kathleen
Panama, NY
(Zone 5a)

May 14, 2008
12:26 PM

Post #4949328

lol, Photoshop! It is a picture of a baby quilt I made with the color washed out and a couple of effects.
Garden4ever
Plymouth, WI
(Zone 8b)

May 14, 2008
1:53 PM

Post #4949641

Lol that is SO how I felt this year. I want to see that show so bad so I have promised hubby in the next few years we will be heading down there and he can fish and I am going to THAT SHOW! Great article. Thank you!

Colleen

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

May 14, 2008
9:55 PM

Post #4951568

We can make a get-together out of it if you want. Lots of DG'rs also quilt.

I never miss a show...Mom, (yoyo1here on DG) is a tour guide at the Museum. We know all of the behind the scenes stuff.
Garden4ever
Plymouth, WI
(Zone 8b)

May 15, 2008
4:17 AM

Post #4953323

That would be great! I also have a quilting blog and I know a lot of bloggers meet up there too. :o)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Quilts I Didn't See at the Quilt Festival I Didn't Go To Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Doncha ya just HATE missing a good thing darius 1 May 14, 2008 4:44 PM
There's always next year melody 2 May 14, 2008 6:49 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America