Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: The Quilts I Didn't See at the Quilt Festival I Didn't Go To: There's always next year

Communities > Forums > Article: The Quilts I Didn't See at the Quilt Festival I Didn't Go To
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Quilts I Didn't See at the Quilt Festival I Didn't Go ToReplies: 2, Views: 26
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

May 14, 2008
2:08 PM

Post #4949706

Make Stan bring you down in April next year! Tell him he has no choice!
Kathleen
Panama, NY
(Zone 5a)

May 14, 2008
3:14 PM

Post #4949989

Now you know April is the impossible month . . .
along with May, June, July, AUGUST,September, October, November - if it weren't for those grandbabies it might be just pure impossible!

edited to add August. How could I forget August?

This message was edited May 14, 2008 3:01 PM
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

May 14, 2008
6:49 PM

Post #4950856

Yep, I missed it too, Kathleen...and I am only about 20 miles away. I could say "If you have seen one you have seen them all," but not true. They are unique and lovely and wonderful each and every one.
sigh.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Quilts I Didn't See at the Quilt Festival I Didn't Go To Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great show gardenglory 4 May 15, 2008 4:17 AM
Doncha ya just HATE missing a good thing darius 1 May 14, 2008 4:44 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America