Chantell

Chantell
Middle of, VA
(Zone 7a)

May 20, 2008
5:41 PM

Post #4978931

Hello All!!
Last year was my first year with passi's...and as with anyone - I fell in love with them. My Maypop is poking its head up now...but sadly...Incense is no where to be found. I really loved its fragrance not to mention photographing its beautiful blooms.
If any of you have an extra toddler that you'd let me give a good home to...I'd so appreciate it!!! For postage or trade...just let me know...please and thank you.
I'll post this in a few other threads "just in case"
Chantell
BJT72
Perrysburg, OH
(Zone 5a)

June 2, 2008
10:51 AM

Post #5039695

I have had Incense for several years, and every year about this time I start to worry that I've lost her. She arrives pretty late in my garden, like the end of June. Don't give up hope yet!!!

Chantell

Chantell
Middle of, VA
(Zone 7a)

June 2, 2008
4:29 PM

Post #5041002

Funny thing is that I think I saw a baby coming up a foot behind where she was last year :-) Since last year was my first year growing them I didn't know what/when to expect...figured the Maypop was already up so where was the Incense? Good to know from you that she's a late starter.
Edit to say...coming up in TWO places now and what came in the mail? The two 'Incense' babies i bought off ebay...ugh!!!

This message was edited Jun 3, 2008 1:02 AM

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Passifloras Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Is anyone having trouble keeping up with name tags? Tropicman 16 Jul 24, 2007 5:43 AM
Am I blue? Ginger_H 6 Aug 16, 2008 6:19 PM
First passiflora bloom PudgyMudpies 14 Feb 7, 2008 2:28 PM
Pics of your passies, please? AuntB 250 Jul 24, 2007 11:20 AM
Passiflora Amethystina gordo 14 Apr 6, 2007 10:31 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America