Photo by Melody

Article: A Black Garden: Mrs. Brown !!!!

Communities > Forums > Article: A Black Garden
bookmark
Forum: Article: A Black GardenReplies: 1, Views: 45
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Colquhoun
Champaign, IL
(Zone 5b)

May 20, 2008
8:17 PM

Post #4979656

I am making an assumation, which is something I was taught not to do.. but Mrs. Brown, Art teacher North Marshall??

Love the idea of an all black garden, actually was talking to my wife about it last friday, after meeting my 19 years old's goth girlfriend for the first time. One of the ideas that I had, was to use purple and very dark purple leaved plants. Purple Cut leaf Elderberry came to mind (althought I am not sure how dark it is).

Robert Calhoun
North Marshall Jet '83-'85

edited.. becuase I left off a 's.. and it made me sound like an old prevet.. instead of an old man with nearly grown childern. :)

This message was edited May 20, 2008 3:32 PM
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

May 20, 2008
8:27 PM

Post #4979716

Well, hello Robert. Fancy meeting you here after all these years. Also glad to hear that you are interested in plants.

You will have to send me a d mail and catch me up on your life. Looking forward to that.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: A Black Garden Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Good Luck podster 1 May 20, 2008 2:43 PM
Can't wait to see the end product!!! Bettypauze 12 May 26, 2008 12:51 PM
My first mistake... Sharran 12 Jan 10, 2009 1:40 AM
Lovely doccat5 1 May 20, 2008 4:15 PM
The glam goth garden! jojoringer 3 May 21, 2008 3:13 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America