Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Article: Liquid Teracotta: Where is it?

Communities > Forums > Article: Liquid Teracotta
bookmark
Forum: Article: Liquid TeracottaReplies: 3, Views: 69
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
kws1313
Jamaica Plain, MA

May 26, 2008
2:58 PM

Post #5004856

Where can we find the Mega Treat 2000 in the US? Your example was excellent.
GranvilleSouth

(Zone 10a)

May 26, 2008
9:42 PM

Post #5006667

Thanx. I am in the process of finding that out. There is a spray version mentioned in another comment thread here. I have been trying to contact Mega Treats marketers but they seem to be asleep. I plan to post any info. I find. Given the DG market is open, there may be an opportunity for someone over there.
dottieskipper
Montgomery, AL

June 8, 2008
8:46 PM

Post #5073001

count me in on any info on buying in the US Thanks for sharing--sounds like gardening and vacation bible-school rolled into one. can't wait1
GranvilleSouth

(Zone 10a)

June 8, 2008
11:28 PM

Post #5073681

They company still have not replied to any emails, so I will have to phone. Today is a holiday here so later in the week I'll give it a try. It does seem that it isn't marketed at all over there so we'll see what they say. It would be great if they took advantage of the DG auction & started supplying through the site, but I have no idea about the costs & administration involved.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Liquid Teracotta Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I have been curious too. chrissy100 10 May 27, 2008 2:06 AM
Great article!! SCNewbie 6 May 26, 2008 9:34 PM
The nerd did it again! jjacques 12 Feb 20, 2012 6:39 AM
Excellent article doccat5 6 May 31, 2008 2:06 PM
Love it! jpoltron 1 May 26, 2008 9:47 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America