Photo by Melody

Article: A Black Garden: Thanks for the great ideas.....

Communities > Forums > Article: A Black Garden
bookmark
Forum: Article: A Black GardenReplies: 1, Views: 16
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
PaulFromAL
Piedmont, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 26, 2008
4:18 PM

Post #5005227

Howdy Sharon,

I like the idea of black flowers...I've never really given it any thought to tell the truth, saw a iris one time that was nearly black I thought...but I did a white flowers in container garden area for my wife in front of the back porch and I got a little side area adjacent to it and I might try some of your suggestions and see what I can come up with...kind of a black and white sum-thin or other...just wanted to tell you two other things...I'm still thinking of Aunt Bett and while I'm writing this to you there is a beautiful orange medium sized butterfly that landed right here on edge of my laptop screen, he ain't flew away yet even as I type...wish me...oops, there he goes...:)

Paul from Alabama
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

May 26, 2008
4:46 PM

Post #5005361

Howdy back to you, Paul..
Well. You have given me another idea, white. I have an idea list a mile long now, gonna need some help, the kind that doesn't mind digging around in the dirt.
There will be some more Aunt Bett stories coming right up, and one is about "Lickrish" Butterflies, think it will be sometime in July. You might like it. Love those butterflies, any color.
Take care, and thanks for the new idea. Raining like crazy here today, gardens were thirsty, so it's all good.
Sharon

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: A Black Garden Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Good Luck podster 1 May 20, 2008 2:43 PM
Can't wait to see the end product!!! Bettypauze 12 May 26, 2008 12:51 PM
My first mistake... Sharran 12 Jan 10, 2009 1:40 AM
Lovely doccat5 1 May 20, 2008 4:15 PM
The glam goth garden! jojoringer 3 May 21, 2008 3:13 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America