Arrangement Theme - TWINS

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Thought this might be a fun one since we all have things blooming in the garden these days. Can't wait to see what you design!
Candee

Thumbnail by haighr
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Another view

Thumbnail by haighr
Coffs Harbour, Australia

Really nice Candee, two of my favourite things! Iris and diamonds! Great idea for a theme.I will have to have a go when I get home.
Take care while I'm gone and say Hooroo to Terri when she gets back!
Sue

london England, United Kingdom

Oh Very pretty Candee! You have great ideas for themes and your arrangement for this one is lovely. Thank you.
The clear vases really show the flowers off, in such a beautiful setting. They are 'arranged' so well, like a mirror image!
I'm looking forward to trying this one, when I get some time. The diamonds are a nice touch too!

Sue, Hooroo to you too!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Welcome back, LOL the "mirror image" is another theme I have planned for the future, was going to use it this time, but actually have another idea for the mirror image one so just called this "twins"
Can't wait to see what you come up with. The sibirian iris really don't last long in arrangements so this one was quite short lived.
We missed ya and am sure you had a great time, now Sue is off on her adventure.

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Candee, they are beautiful.

South, TX

How gorgeous! Oh, those colors!

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7a)

Simply beautiful, Candee. You must be very wealthy to have such large diamonds lying around.:)
I like the idea of twins. I'll try to create something today.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

lol, we visit the diamond mines every year in South Africa and I just pick up a few of those baubles. Then we sell them to Michaels for their craft ideas and the can be purchased really cheap, no point going to a jewelry store if you don't have to!
Can't wait to see ideas from everyone, now get busy.

Coffs Harbour, Australia

So, Candee, you must be the only one with twins! I might have a go at an arrangement tomorrow, although there is not alot happening in the garden. The red hot pokers finished while I was gone, but there are some bird of paradise out, and i know how much you like pickles on fire!
Sue

This theme is harder than it looks! First the matching vases! and flowers blooming the same size, it's a bit tricky!!
Will try something over the weekend if I can.

Coffs Harbour, Australia

Ok, I didn't have time to arrange, but I found twins in nature.
Pickles on fire

Thumbnail by weed_woman
Coffs Harbour, Australia

twin trunks

Thumbnail by weed_woman
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

LOL< LOL< LOL Sue - that is great. I wish I had asked you to post a photo of your pickle before I painted mine, might have come out looking a bit more like a bird of paradise, forgot you actually have them over there!!!

South, TX

Cute twin plants and truncks!!! Love it!

Sue,Gorgeous BOPS!

Finally, I solved the container problem!
Here's my twins.

Thumbnail by terriculture

Salvia, with Fern and Astilbe leaves.

Coffs Harbour, Australia

Gawd Terri, you are so clever. It must have taken you ages to glue all those sequins on those shoes! LOL. What a great idea! Did you actally fill them with water? They weren't Annies were they?
Sue

Hahaha! Thanks Sue, yes they are Annies shoes! I just wrapped a little oasis in cling film to fit in the toes.
I'm off to work, glad you got a kick out of them!!!!!! Have a good day.

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7a)

Bravo!! I love it!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Now that just takes the cake! You are just toooooooo creative!

Coffs Harbour, Australia

glad you got a kick out of them! Too funnyTerri!

Thank you ladies!
You know how I get carried away with ideas sometimes, .... well , it's a good job I didn't open a 'shoe shop' and invite you all to donate your shoes. LOL!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

I have a whole suitcase of high heels in an upstairs bedroom. Sorry to say that due to my leg problems I can no longer wear them and some of them are quite nice shoes. So when you are in the neighborhood, stop by and pick out a few pairs for your next project or "night on the town at the cafe"!

I found a load of dolly shoes! Welcome to the 'TWINS' party!

Coffs Harbour, Australia

Thats sooo cute Terri!

South, TX

That is adorable! Would be SO cute for place cards at a dinner!

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

OMG that is sooooooo cute. And Sally, that is an awesome idea. I'm imagining a little girl's tea party. I want a girl!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Well now that just beats it all!!! lmao how ingenious.

Oh Thanks so much Sue, Sally, Karma and Candee!

Great idea Sally! Karma are you getting broody? LOL!

(Zone 5a)

LOL!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.