Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: A Plant for Your Garden That Does it All: Heptacodium

Communities > Forums > Article: A Plant for Your Garden That Does it All
bookmark
Forum: Article: A Plant for Your Garden That Does it AllReplies: 1, Views: 21
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
oregonrose
Summer Lake, OR

June 5, 2008
6:11 PM

Post #5058335

Have I missed it? Did you include the zone in the article about the Heptacodium tree? Zone is very important to those of us who live in areas challenged by fluctuating weather, and so often it isn't included in the description.
LarryR
South Amana, IA
(Zone 5a)

June 6, 2008
5:19 AM

Post #5061478

You're right, oregonrose, I didn't include zone information in the body of my article. That information appears in a link at the end of the article. Here it is: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/2036/. Best--Larry☼

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: A Plant for Your Garden That Does it All Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Butterfly attraction to the Heptacodium? tabasco 4 Jun 4, 2008 3:54 AM
Heptacodium questions dlhs39 1 Jun 3, 2008 7:55 PM
heptacodium russty 5 Sep 9, 2008 1:10 AM
Any deer resistant info on Heptacodium cedar18 5 Jun 13, 2008 7:28 PM
Interesting plant Cville_Gardener 1 Oct 7, 2013 8:08 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America