Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Not For The Dogs: The History And Culture Of The Dogwood Tree: Your photography of the Dogwood Trail

Communities > Forums > Article: Not For The Dogs: The History And Culture Of The Dogwood Tree
bookmark
Forum: Article: Not For The Dogs: The History And Culture Of The Dogwood TreeReplies: 1, Views: 22
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
diannecats4
Paducah, KY
(Zone 6b)

June 5, 2008
7:21 PM

Post #5058567

Hi Melody,

I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your article. Thank you for the photos of the houses on the Jefferson Street part of the trail. You made my house look so beautiful and I appreciate that you chose it as one of the 4 you photographed.

I am enjoying being a member of DG and reading all the articles that are presented each week. I particularly enjoy your articles - keep up the great work.

It was so nice meeting you the night that you were photographing the trail and I feel like I made a new friend - one who shows her true love of our beautiful garden world.

Your Garden Friend,
Dianne Roberts (diannecats4)

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

June 5, 2008
11:58 PM

Post #5059898

Hi Dianne! I'm so glad that you liked the article. It was one of those that just wrote itself. I took over 50 photographs that night, but the ones on Jefferson just pleased me the most. Something just has to be said for interesting architecture. The more contemporary parts of the Trail were beautiful too, but just didn't have the same 'heart' put into the displays.

I'm pleased that you are enjoying DG, it's a great place to learn about our world.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Not For The Dogs: The History And Culture Of The Dogwood Tree Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Dogwood information timely Sundownr 3 May 1, 2008 12:43 PM
Do Dogwoods Smell? kls_01 4 Apr 29, 2008 6:25 PM
Real nice tree GranvilleSouth 2 Apr 30, 2008 11:04 AM
dog wood cuttings/ propagation? bhscarlett 1 May 5, 2008 1:26 PM
dogwood blight wkssr 0 Jun 25, 2008 5:12 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America