Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: How to Spray Weeds and Insects Without Killing Everything Else: Thanks!

Communities > Forums > Article: How to Spray Weeds and Insects Without Killing Everything Else
bookmark
Forum: Article: How to Spray Weeds and Insects Without Killing Everything ElseReplies: 0, Views: 40
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
heathrjoy
Weedville, PA
(Zone 6a)

June 9, 2008
6:36 PM

Post #5077685

Great article, thank you! I will be making one of these this afternoon and putting it to good use. I wish I would have had one last year...I over sprayed weed killer onto my daylilies. It didn't kill them but it sure did stunt them, make them brown and ugly, and no blooms.

Just one word of warning for anyone who is going to use vinegar for weed killing...I've done this and it does work. However, my entire garden reeked until it rained. It smelled like I had a huge Easter egg coloring party out there. Folks walking by would stop to admire the garden and say, "Hmmm, do you smell something odd?"

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: How to Spray Weeds and Insects Without Killing Everything Else Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Spray guard, great idea sallyg 7 Jun 9, 2008 5:16 PM
Another little trick for killing weeds jimneyj 1 Jun 22, 2008 5:24 PM
I am going to try this wonderful idea beebonnet 0 Jun 9, 2008 4:02 PM
Excellent! crimsontsavo 0 Jun 9, 2008 5:57 PM
Deer Repellant & Spray Guard dsdouglass 0 Jun 9, 2008 6:38 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America