Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Article: How to Spray Weeds and Insects Without Killing Everything Else: Deer Repellant & Spray Guard

Communities > Forums > Article: How to Spray Weeds and Insects Without Killing Everything Else
bookmark
Forum: Article: How to Spray Weeds and Insects Without Killing Everything ElseReplies: 0, Views: 67
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
dsdouglass
Ballwin, MO

June 9, 2008
6:38 PM

Post #5077696

I have used this deer (and Rabbit also) repellent for over 3 years. I bought some commercial mixture for $15.00 a quart and read the ingredient list and decided to try it myself. The only thing I do differently is add 1 tsp of Garlic POWDER, not salt. I have given it to friends and we all swear by it as being the best we could use.

I am anxious to try the spray guard as I have a situation that really needs something of this sort and couldnt figure out how to do it. This will work for me I am certain. Thanks Loads ! ! ! ! !

dsdouglass

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: How to Spray Weeds and Insects Without Killing Everything Else Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Spray guard, great idea sallyg 7 Jun 9, 2008 5:16 PM
Another little trick for killing weeds jimneyj 1 Jun 22, 2008 5:24 PM
I am going to try this wonderful idea beebonnet 0 Jun 9, 2008 4:02 PM
Excellent! crimsontsavo 0 Jun 9, 2008 5:57 PM
Thanks! heathrjoy 0 Jun 9, 2008 6:36 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America