Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: How to Spray Weeds and Insects Without Killing Everything Else: Deer Repellant

Communities > Forums > Article: How to Spray Weeds and Insects Without Killing Everything Else
bookmark
Forum: Article: How to Spray Weeds and Insects Without Killing Everything ElseReplies: 1, Views: 80
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Purple_Thumb
Orlando, FL
(Zone 9b)

June 9, 2008
8:38 PM

Post #5078241

Followed the CSU extension deer repellant link to give it to my Mom and it is not there anymore. Please print the recipe.
tonileland
Uncasville, CT
(Zone 6a)

June 9, 2008
9:13 PM

Post #5078411

Hi...the recipe is directly below the photos of hosta and sedum. Don't know why the CSU link is wrong. I'll try to fix for futures.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: How to Spray Weeds and Insects Without Killing Everything Else Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Spray guard, great idea sallyg 7 Jun 9, 2008 5:16 PM
Another little trick for killing weeds jimneyj 1 Jun 22, 2008 5:24 PM
I am going to try this wonderful idea beebonnet 0 Jun 9, 2008 4:02 PM
Excellent! crimsontsavo 0 Jun 9, 2008 5:57 PM
Thanks! heathrjoy 0 Jun 9, 2008 6:36 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America