Photo by Melody

Landscape: Tropicals and succulents in postage stamp-sized yard, southern California: Jealous!

Communities > Forums > Landscape: Tropicals and succulents in postage stamp-sized yard, southern California
bookmark
Forum: Landscape: Tropicals and succulents in postage stamp-sized yard, southern CaliforniaReplies: 0, Views: 54
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
AppGal330
Elizabethton, TN
(Zone 7a)

June 10, 2008
11:46 AM

Post #5081463

I've only recently started a small collection of succulents--difficult to grow here in northeast TN. So, I'm forced to have them inside for most of the year. I see TONS of them in your beautiful collection that I'd love to have :-) You've done a splendid job arranging and displaying your container plants! I applaude you for Xeriscaping--I used to do it in FL when I lived there. We just got a new place and I can hardly wait to get my hands in the dirt over there & plant some of the "hardy" succulents outside! I, of course will have to build them little "hot houses" for the winter, I think I'll go to the salvage yard and buy old windows for it. Congrats on a lovely landscape, I'm sure you must enjoy sitting out there on your bench and surveying all the hard and beautiful work you've done. I didn't notice in the pics, but did you put in any bird feeders? :-) Thanks for sharing your pics!

Post a reply to this thread:

Your message:

You may upload up to 5 images. Press CTRL to select more than one image file.

-

Other Landscape: Tropicals and succulents in postage stamp-sized yard, southern California Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great yard-scape! gamblefish 0 May 27, 2008 4:02 PM
What would you do?? BlueMouse 1 Jul 15, 2008 3:46 AM
What would you do? BlueMouse 0 Jul 15, 2008 9:56 PM
Envious chuck7701 0 Mar 17, 2009 12:34 PM
A little means a lot beautifulchaos 0 Apr 4, 2009 6:53 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America