Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Remembering Plumbago: your stories of Aunt Bett

Communities > Forums > Article: Remembering Plumbago
bookmark
Forum: Article: Remembering PlumbagoReplies: 1, Views: 16
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
wyldeflwr
Laurel, MD
(Zone 7a)

June 10, 2008
6:12 PM

Post #5083215

I have read a few of your stories of Aunt Bett just by stumbling onto them while reading about various things that caught my attention. This one, because I grow and love the plumbago. I sincerely think if you haven't already done so that you should gather your stories together and get them published. I believe it would make an excellent book. Thank you for sharing your memories and your knowledge.
Shirley Carroll
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

June 10, 2008
6:22 PM

Post #5083245

So nice to hear from you, Shirley. And I am collecting the stories, and maybe someday...when i have written all I can write, I might be able to do something about a book.

It is a nice plant and I have heard from a lot of people who also like it. Glad to know it grows up your way.

Hope you are having nice gardening weather.
Thank you.
Sharon

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Remembering Plumbago Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
thanks! trackinsand 11 May 2, 2009 4:58 PM
Tears... Seedtosser1 5 Jun 10, 2008 11:59 PM
Articles by Sharon Brown keeling 3 Jun 16, 2008 10:36 AM
cool blue plumbago pinkypetunia 1 Jun 10, 2008 4:50 PM
Another good one! Sundownr 1 Jun 11, 2008 4:06 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America