Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: El Cheapo Redneck Pond Tutorial: My gold fish died in my pond

Communities > Forums > Article: El Cheapo Redneck Pond Tutorial
bookmark
Forum: Article: El Cheapo Redneck Pond TutorialReplies: 1, Views: 54
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Jorgen
Oshawa, Ontario
Canada

June 17, 2008
1:29 AM

Post #5114479

Wonder if the water had gone bad. I have a pump adding oxygen and some water cabbage and water hyecinth. Perhaps I put them in too soon, any help??
crimsontsavo
Crossville, TN
(Zone 7a)

June 28, 2008
5:00 AM

Post #5171513

There's really no way for me to tell what killed your fish. If the pond wasn't cycled that could definitely be the culprit- chemicals could have drifted in the water-they could have been in poor health when you bought them too. Where'd you get them and how long did you have them before they died? Anything happen leading up to their death?

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: El Cheapo Redneck Pond Tutorial Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Helpful AND delightful Fitsy 7 Jun 29, 2008 7:34 PM
What about the frogs?....... Riverwine 4 Jun 28, 2008 5:04 AM
redneck entertainment Pughbear7 1 Jun 28, 2008 5:05 AM
Cannas, too. glendalekid 1 Jun 28, 2008 5:01 AM
Save the Frogs! colofaus 7 Jun 29, 2008 7:33 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America