Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

my first hybrid to be registered

San Diego, CA

Well, I think I finally found a hybrid I'm going to register. Since I never registered my last one I was going to name after the lovely Camille, She will get the honors on this one. Passiflora 'Lady Camille'.
Mark

Thumbnail by zostropz
Cape Coral, FL(Zone 10a)

Congrats on registering your passie. It is beautiful!!

Hammond, LA(Zone 8b)

Wow, that is beautiful! Are you going to be selling her anywhere?

San Diego, CA

one more pic, even better than the first one.
Mark

Thumbnail by zostropz
San Diego, CA

Bunnie, thank you very much. JLP, if all goes well, (so far, this plant grows great) then yes, I will be. Contact me off list at zostropz@aol.com if you want more info.
Mark

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Congratulations Mark!! How about coming up with one that willt ake my heat and my cold and that looks great too!!!!

Seattle, WA

It's very beautiful. What is the parentage?

San Diego, CA

P. 'Thuraia' x ?
Mark

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

Lovely, Congratulations!

Huntsville, AL(Zone 7b)

You are right - it is lovely! I am a total "newbie" with passies, but they are quickly becoming a favorite :-)

San Diego, CA

I have a new pic from a better angle, I'll try to send soon.
Mark

HENDERSON, NV(Zone 9a)

Zostropz~ howdy from las Vegas! I too would be interested in the beautiful passiflora you have, is it alright if i Dmail you or get you at another addy? I have good luck with Passifloras herer as my yard stays cooler than the surrounding air due to water runoff form my cooling units i have recirculated. Anyhow, Since you know its parentage, i would liek to know if it is hasa a high toxicity danger or not. I am not THAT well versed in passi knowledge.
Thanks!!!!!
:Darren in LV
fernman

San Diego, CA

Darren, off list at zostropz@aol.com
thanks,
Mark

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.