Photo by Melody

Article: Visiting Longwood Gardens- Something for Every Dave's Gardener: Been there, it was wonderful!

Communities > Forums > Article: Visiting Longwood Gardens- Something for Every Dave's Gardener
bookmark
Forum: Article: Visiting Longwood Gardens- Something for Every Dave's GardenerReplies: 2, Views: 8
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
rosewood513
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
(Zone 7a)

June 23, 2008
11:26 AM

Post #5145934

I visited the Gardens two years ago and it was wonderful. You could certainly get lost there, I almost did. The colors and scents were out of this world. Thank you for bringing me back there.

sallyg

sallyg
Anne Arundel,, MD
(Zone 7b)

June 23, 2008
12:44 PM

Post #5146251

You're quite welcome! Yes, our group almost wore out the map with figuring where to go next. Thanks for reading and commenting.

sallyg

sallyg
Anne Arundel,, MD
(Zone 7b)

July 2, 2008
12:36 PM

Post #5192112

I received this message by dmail----the website named does have many nice pictures. I don't know if the link will work here but you can find the website easily.

"just saw the beautiful pictures of the gardens----i'm on the other coast otherwise i'd come right over and enjoy the flowers. since you love flowers and gardens i thought i'd tell you about the garden at our house. my husband and i purchased an acre in the california desert and have been working on it for over 5 years. it has turned out to be labors of love----we ended up dedicating it to my sister who passed away from lung cancer and started a website to post the pictures for garden lovers and others to enjoy. i have taken photos and have over 800 beautiful flower, vegetable and fruit photos---i even have banana trees with banana flowers and fruit.. since you posted the garden website i guess i'm allowed to post the photo website--- [HYPERLINK@www.mysisterdalesgarden.com] --i'd love your feedback.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Visiting Longwood Gardens- Something for Every Dave's Gardener Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
WOW! no more excuses critterologist 15 Jul 2, 2008 4:52 PM
Longwood Gardens Boofer 2 May 15, 2010 2:50 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America