Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Articulating on Reticulated Iris: your gardens

Communities > Forums > Article: Articulating on Reticulated Iris
bookmark
Forum: Article: Articulating on Reticulated IrisReplies: 0, Views: 14
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
MySisterDale
La Quinta, CA

June 23, 2008
2:48 PM

Post #5146763

i saw your article in the newsletter and then went on to look at your other articles---you have been busy and such a wonderful job.
i know how much work it is and how long it takes---it never ends there is always something else. my husband and i purchased an acre in the california desert and have been working on it for over 5 years. it has turned out to be labors of love----we ended up dedicating it to my sister who passed away from lung cancer and started a website to post the pictures for garden lovers and others to enjoy. i have taken photos and have over 800 beautiful flower, vegetable and fruit photos---i even have banana trees with banana flowers and fruit.. i don't know if i'm allowed to post the photo website---so if you are interested in seeing them---email at themir@dc.rr.com and i'll give you the link. again----great job---i look forward to more articles from you.

miriam

Thumbnail by MySisterDale
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Articulating on Reticulated Iris Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I adore iris reticulata carrielamont 1 May 8, 2008 11:21 PM
Iris Reticulata: can you grow indoors? cathy166 0 Aug 27, 2012 8:36 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America