Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Tiny Gardens of Mystic Mountain Arts

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Here is thier site:
http://www.mysticmountainarts.com/FairyTrainGardens.html

I just love all their stuff:

you can see the price tag in this one...pretty reasonable considering the cost of the plants and accessories

This message was edited Jun 23, 2008 12:52 PM

Thumbnail by seedpicker_TX

another one:

so cute:

and:

(Bev) Wytheville, VA(Zone 6a)

Those are PERFECT!!! Any way to find out what kind of plants are being used for those miniatures?

well, I don't know all of them, but in the first photo, the pink flowering plant is erodium reichardii 'flore pleno', and the front groundcover is blue star creeper.

Second one is moss and my guess is mini armeria??

Third is two different thymes, and the fourth one I have no clue what the orange "bushes" are, but they are neat...button bush? button plant, or something like that?

(Bev) Wytheville, VA(Zone 6a)

Thanks, I'll search for info about them in PlantFiles and look for them locally!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

love every single one of them!!!

Lindenhurst, NY

I love them all.

Newport News, VA(Zone 7b)

I just found this forum, thanks!

Laura

Isn't it wonderful to have a mini gardens forum??

It is brand spanking new. We JUST got it a few days ago :0)

Lindenhurst, NY

Oh my, Seedpicker I need your help again:-)

When I went to the website that you listed on top and go down about 6 pics to the left side, there is a farm sign and a fairy that I think is so beautiful. I want to buy her. Do you know where I can get this fairy from? Does she look like a flower fairy to you? Oh no, this is turning into another one of my full blown obsessions....yikes I'm in trouble.

Thanks
M

Maureen-
I'm not really sure, but there is an email address on the website. Why don't you write them a quick email? I'm sure they'd LOVE to talk fairy gardens with you. :0)

Lindenhurst, NY

Thanks Seedpicker. I will drop them an email. I looked through about 100 different flower fairys last night and didn't see this one, it must be made by another company. Maybe they can tell me where I can buy one of these.

Thanks
maureen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.