Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Adding Some Year-Round Interest in the Garden with Red Twig Dogwood: Nothing prettier in the winter landscape

Communities > Forums > Article: Adding Some Year-Round Interest in the Garden with Red Twig Dogwood
bookmark
Forum: Article: Adding Some Year-Round Interest in the Garden with Red Twig DogwoodReplies: 3, Views: 36
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Dea
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6a)

June 25, 2008
11:32 AM

Post #5156629

We just love these; seems the colder it gets, the brighter they become. Nice article darius :)

darius

darius
So.App.Mtns.
United States
(Zone 5b)

June 25, 2008
12:44 PM

Post #5156863

Thanks. There are some gorgeous cultivars I've never seen before in the article coming later by Todd later...
johnmwheatley
Columbus, OH

February 7, 2011
6:32 AM

Post #8358744

my wife and i live in a white-yellow house, i want to use both the red and the yellow together for winter interest. what fun gardening is!!!

darius

darius
So.App.Mtns.
United States
(Zone 5b)

February 7, 2011
6:42 AM

Post #8358760

You'll love them, John!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Adding Some Year-Round Interest in the Garden with Red Twig Dogwood Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Easy plant Sundownr 5 Feb 6, 2011 8:30 PM
"Red Twig" Dogwood NordicFletch 2 Feb 13, 2011 11:47 AM
Has Anyone Tried This In The Desert? rawright 0 Feb 8, 2011 6:59 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America