Photo by Melody

Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Breathing New Life Into Your Garden Critters: Three Thumbs up!

Communities > Forums > Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Breathing New Life Into Your Garden Critters
bookmark
Forum: Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Breathing New Life Into Your Garden CrittersReplies: 3, Views: 38
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Eufaula

Eufaula
Eatonton, GA
(Zone 8b)

July 5, 2008
12:58 PM

Post #5206850

Janet your Article is just wonderful and thanks so much for all the photos! This has really given me some great ideas on how to revive my Froggies , out there in the sun , "Chillin" around the Goldfish pond! Thanks Gal! Eufaula
UniQueTreasures
Beaumont, TX
(Zone 8b)

July 5, 2008
1:00 PM

Post #5206854

I'm so glad you liked it. I hope it inspires others to renew their treasures. Having collected these treasures for so many years, some of mine were really looking their age. I can almost see them looking happier now. Kind of like I feel after getting my hair colored! HAHAHAHA

darius

darius
So.App.Mtns.
United States
(Zone 5b)

July 5, 2008
5:26 PM

Post #5207976

Great article, Janet. Good information AND easy for anyone to understand, esp. with the Before and After photos.

I've watched your work on here for years since I do a lot of copper work myself, and I've always liked how you inspire others to try something...
UniQueTreasures
Beaumont, TX
(Zone 8b)

July 5, 2008
5:38 PM

Post #5208027

Thank you so much Darius. It seems no matter what I'm doing, in my mind, I'm thinking of ways I can share it with others. Dave's is such a great place to share fun projects. The folks here always seem to appreciate it and that makes it so much more fun. One thing's for sure, there's not a shy bone in my body. HAHAHAHA

Now you're gonna have to share some of your copper work. And if you have already, just point the way. I always love seeing what other people come up with.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Breathing New Life Into Your Garden Critters Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great article, again libellule 9 Jul 7, 2008 2:45 PM
Need help thinkin' "outside the box"... podster 9 Jul 7, 2008 8:38 PM
Pushing me... Sheila_FW 5 Jul 5, 2008 8:33 PM
(re)painting garden art ifferd 3 Jul 8, 2008 4:52 PM
Thanks for the article!!!! DriftingDude 4 Jul 8, 2008 10:30 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America