Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Breathing New Life Into Your Garden Critters: Three Thumbs up!

Communities > Forums > Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Breathing New Life Into Your Garden Critters
bookmark
Forum: Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Breathing New Life Into Your Garden CrittersReplies: 3, Views: 38
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Eufaula

Eufaula
Eatonton, GA
(Zone 8b)

July 5, 2008
12:58 PM

Post #5206850

Janet your Article is just wonderful and thanks so much for all the photos! This has really given me some great ideas on how to revive my Froggies , out there in the sun , "Chillin" around the Goldfish pond! Thanks Gal! Eufaula
UniQueTreasures
Beaumont, TX
(Zone 8b)

July 5, 2008
1:00 PM

Post #5206854

I'm so glad you liked it. I hope it inspires others to renew their treasures. Having collected these treasures for so many years, some of mine were really looking their age. I can almost see them looking happier now. Kind of like I feel after getting my hair colored! HAHAHAHA

darius

darius
So.App.Mtns.
United States
(Zone 5b)

July 5, 2008
5:26 PM

Post #5207976

Great article, Janet. Good information AND easy for anyone to understand, esp. with the Before and After photos.

I've watched your work on here for years since I do a lot of copper work myself, and I've always liked how you inspire others to try something...
UniQueTreasures
Beaumont, TX
(Zone 8b)

July 5, 2008
5:38 PM

Post #5208027

Thank you so much Darius. It seems no matter what I'm doing, in my mind, I'm thinking of ways I can share it with others. Dave's is such a great place to share fun projects. The folks here always seem to appreciate it and that makes it so much more fun. One thing's for sure, there's not a shy bone in my body. HAHAHAHA

Now you're gonna have to share some of your copper work. And if you have already, just point the way. I always love seeing what other people come up with.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Breathing New Life Into Your Garden Critters Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great article, again libellule 9 Jul 7, 2008 2:45 PM
Need help thinkin' "outside the box"... podster 9 Jul 7, 2008 8:38 PM
Pushing me... Sheila_FW 5 Jul 5, 2008 8:33 PM
(re)painting garden art ifferd 3 Jul 8, 2008 4:52 PM
Thanks for the article!!!! DriftingDude 4 Jul 8, 2008 10:30 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America