Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Review: Joy of Gardening Cookbook: One less..

Communities > Forums > Article: Review: Joy of Gardening Cookbook
bookmark
Forum: Article: Review: Joy of Gardening CookbookReplies: 4, Views: 77
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
cathy4
St. Louis County, MO
(Zone 5a)

July 5, 2008
2:49 PM

Post #5207269

One less copy on Amazon, I can't wait until it comes. Thanks for the review, I'm always looking for a good cookbook!

darius

darius
So.App.Mtns.
United States
(Zone 5b)

July 5, 2008
5:11 PM

Post #5207917

Good Review! I wasn't sure it was a suitable topic for a gardening site but you changed my mind, LOL. Now I'll have to add it to my extensive cookbook collection...
KyWoods
Melbourne, KY
(Zone 6a)

July 5, 2008
11:23 PM

Post #5209336

Is there a chapter on fresh herbs? That's all I can grow out here without the critters eating it, but I do get fresh veggies from the local farmer's market. Recipes sound yummy!
TexasTam
Plano, TX
(Zone 8a)

July 7, 2008
3:48 PM

Post #5217780

There is indeed a chapter on herbs, with tips on drying herbs and making herb vinegar, plus recipes for various sauces, dips, and dressings. Not a huge amount of info, and she really only covers the basic culinary herbs (oregano, basil, etc.) but I still find the recipes and tips to be useful.
KyWoods
Melbourne, KY
(Zone 6a)

July 7, 2008
8:43 PM

Post #5219329

Thanks--will look for it!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Review: Joy of Gardening Cookbook Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
wonderful cookbook! cathy4 1 Jul 14, 2008 4:06 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America