Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Ornamental Gourds: Gourd show in Newnan, GA next weekend

Communities > Forums > Ornamental Gourds
bookmark
Forum: Ornamental GourdsReplies: 2, Views: 38
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
bugme
Barnesville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 7, 2008
11:00 AM

Post #5216495

For all of you interested in this art, I will provide a link. DH and I visited this show last year and were amazed at the talent we saw. Some of the work is "fine art" to me, just a different type canvas used. Enjoy!!

http://www.georgiagourdsociety.com/
roadrunner
Hereford, AZ
(Zone 8a)

July 8, 2008
3:18 PM

Post #5223432

We have one in Casa Grande the first week end in Feb...I love to go to that one...as I would love to go to this ojne!! Thanks for the link. Jo
LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

July 19, 2008
4:12 PM

Post #5285149

Wow I can't make the Ga. one this year but will try for it next year as Mom lives in Tallapoosa and Newnan is close by.
And the NC one I am gonna try to go to for sure.
I tried to grow gourds in Raleigh but had no good luck but I have one vine here at the coast that has 1 gourd on it. I am gonna try to get some seeds and try all over again.

Lavina

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Ornamental Gourds Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Gourd planter (Part 2) Snake Gourd dave 23 Nov 24, 2009 7:32 PM
Mystery gourd Pala 24 Oct 11, 2008 11:52 PM
My Itsie-Bitsie Luffa Ball plant Morph 28 Mar 8, 2008 11:16 PM
Gourdaholic- looking for seeds from Large Gourd from Nigeria Gourd 35 Apr 6, 2009 4:35 PM
Cattle Guards used as arbors/tunnels (has anyone used them) Gourd 21 May 15, 2007 3:37 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America