Photo by Melody

Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Breathing New Life Into Your Garden Critters: Thanks for the article!!!!

Communities > Forums > Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Breathing New Life Into Your Garden Critters
bookmark
Forum: Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Breathing New Life Into Your Garden CrittersReplies: 4, Views: 18
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
DriftingDude
Charleston, SC

July 7, 2008
6:19 PM

Post #5218629

I have the Thinker in my garden also. Time for a paint job methinks!..
UniQueTreasures
Beaumont, TX
(Zone 8b)

July 7, 2008
8:44 PM

Post #5219337

Sometimes I find things that might have a small flaw, like a nick or something. I pay next to nothing for them. This paint will conceal many flaws and give the art new life. I started a thread, which actually inspired this article, in the Trash to Treasure Forum. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/865894/ We'd love to see some before and after photos of your garden art. It would be easier to post photos there than in here because only the first post in each thread of the articles is allowed to have photos.

I'm looking forward to seeing your transformation!

Janet
DriftingDude
Charleston, SC

July 8, 2008
5:04 PM

Post #5224198

Currently I do not owe a digital camera. Maybe one day I will and I will post some pictures. Thanks again for the ideas.
UniQueTreasures
Beaumont, TX
(Zone 8b)

July 8, 2008
6:21 PM

Post #5224732

You are quite welcome!

Keep Drifting Dude! It keeps life exciting!

Janet
DriftingDude
Charleston, SC

July 8, 2008
10:30 PM

Post #5225990

LOL...it does Janet...

Michael

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Breathing New Life Into Your Garden Critters Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great article, again libellule 9 Jul 7, 2008 2:45 PM
Need help thinkin' "outside the box"... podster 9 Jul 7, 2008 8:38 PM
Three Thumbs up! Eufaula 3 Jul 5, 2008 5:38 PM
Pushing me... Sheila_FW 5 Jul 5, 2008 8:33 PM
(re)painting garden art ifferd 3 Jul 8, 2008 4:52 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America