Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Fooled You Jalapeno Peppers--A Painless Flavor Sensation: Love your information!

Communities > Forums > Article: Fooled You Jalapeno Peppers--A Painless Flavor Sensation
bookmark
Forum: Article: Fooled You Jalapeno Peppers--A Painless Flavor SensationReplies: 1, Views: 5
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
gessiegail
Taft, TX
(Zone 9a)

July 9, 2008
4:25 AM

Post #5227825

I had company over the holidays and I really freaked out when I saw my son's girlfriend making guacamole by using only avacados, fresh cilantro and cutting up fresh jalapeņo peppers with lemon juice sprinkled all over the salad. I hate hot spicy foods but this was the best food I ever put in my mouth. She must have been using your brand of jalapeno.

I could eat that for every meal. Thanks for sharing.

ottoson
Yucca Valley, CA
(Zone 9a)

July 9, 2008
5:51 AM

Post #5227969

I'll have to try that--sounds fantastic! I've never put cilantro in guacamole before...not sure why because I LOVE cilantro...think I need to pick up some avocadoes now!! Thanks!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Fooled You Jalapeno Peppers--A Painless Flavor Sensation Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thank you! leaflady 7 Jul 9, 2008 6:03 AM
Capsaicin Fear beebonnet 1 Jul 8, 2008 10:35 PM
Another non-hot pepper - Chilaca Bubba_MoCity 3 Jun 28, 2011 5:13 PM
I still don't know! karri_sue 1 Jul 9, 2008 5:52 AM
Mystery Peppers! Laboxkey 1 Jun 28, 2011 5:11 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America