Photo by Melody

Article: Fooled You Jalapeno Peppers--A Painless Flavor Sensation: wimps of the world, unite!

Communities > Forums > Article: Fooled You Jalapeno Peppers--A Painless Flavor Sensation
bookmark
Forum: Article: Fooled You Jalapeno Peppers--A Painless Flavor SensationReplies: 0, Views: 8
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
catnurse1
Wasilla, AK

July 14, 2008
7:42 AM

Post #5255987

My best friend in high school was Hispanic, and I had a heck of a time eating at her wedding. I was dating her brother at the time, and he introduced me as the "wimpy white woman". Everything had to be made special for me. Even the margaritas were tough. One of the relatives gave me a bottle of ketchup, and he said that it was my kind of salsa.

I live in the great white north where we're limited to what we can grow or even buy, but I'm sure the Fooled you jalapenos are out there somewhere. Thanks for the info.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Fooled You Jalapeno Peppers--A Painless Flavor Sensation Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thank you! leaflady 7 Jul 9, 2008 6:03 AM
Capsaicin Fear beebonnet 1 Jul 8, 2008 10:35 PM
Another non-hot pepper - Chilaca Bubba_MoCity 3 Jun 28, 2011 5:13 PM
I still don't know! karri_sue 1 Jul 9, 2008 5:52 AM
Love your information! gessiegail 1 Jul 9, 2008 5:51 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America