Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Making a Planter from a Milk Crate: Milk Crate

Communities > Forums > Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Making a Planter from a Milk Crate
bookmark
Forum: Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Making a Planter from a Milk CrateReplies: 1, Views: 18
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
nanavern3
Brookwood, AL

July 16, 2008
10:27 AM

Post #5267173

I have some milk crates that I got when I worked at a store. The milk men said that they were going to throw them away. So I brought them home. I guess I have 6 to ten crates. Boy does that sound like a good Idea. That will be my next project. I am having to make my plants rasied so I don't have to bend over to work on them. Now to find something to put them on. I had a tree cut down I want to use the logs to put my plants on to line my sidewalk. These will be good to sit on them. I can see them now. Thanks for the Idea.
UniQueTreasures
Beaumont, TX
(Zone 8b)

July 16, 2008
10:59 AM

Post #5267237

You are quite welcome. You are lucky to have so many of them.

I've even thought about using the painted crates as plant stands to raise up some planters that I don't want sitting directly on the bricks of the patio.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Trash to Treasure ~ Making a Planter from a Milk Crate Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
So simple libellule 1 Jul 11, 2008 11:21 AM
amazing onewish1 6 Jul 13, 2008 11:29 PM
Neat idea beebonnet 3 Jul 15, 2008 2:00 AM
milk crate jvdl1 3 Jul 15, 2008 3:07 AM
What a SWELL idea!!! morrigan 1 Jul 14, 2008 10:49 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America