Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Landscape: Backyard Re-landscape: yard project

Communities > Forums > Landscape: Backyard Re-landscape
bookmark
Forum: Landscape: Backyard Re-landscapeReplies: 3, Views: 76
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
1LittleRed
Julian, CA
(Zone 8b)

July 20, 2008
1:11 AM

Post #5287768

I just saw your yard pictures, how are they doing now? Would love to see some updates.
I've been doing so much planting the last few months, I cant help wonder what it will all look like in a year or two.
And I love your steps, I have to go up and down the hill side all the time.Steps would be great,
I really want to keep a natural unmanicured look to my yard though.
There are so many things I want to do!!!
ecrane3
Dublin, CA
(Zone 9a)

July 20, 2008
1:17 AM

Post #5287794

I'll try and get some more pictures up--I actually redid another section of the yard this year putting in a new patio area and some new garden beds, plus I have updated pics of the rest of the yard. I switched computers recently though so all my pics are disorganized and I haven't had time to go through them yet--hopefully soon!
1LittleRed
Julian, CA
(Zone 8b)

July 20, 2008
1:31 AM

Post #5287866

Please let me know, I would really love to see them and how they have grown and changed over the last year. No hurry, I'm not going any where. :)
I know it will take alot of time to go through your pictures and get them all in order.
Stuff like that takes me forever...
Just dmail me when you post so I dont miss them!
ecrane3
Dublin, CA
(Zone 9a)

July 20, 2008
1:34 AM

Post #5287875

I will definitely do that!

Post a reply to this thread:

Your message:

You may upload up to 5 images. Press CTRL to select more than one image file.

-

Other Landscape: Backyard Re-landscape Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Project Description ecrane3 2 Jul 24, 2007 4:21 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America