This swap is all about re-purposing those glass jars you usually throw away.
Lets make something else out of them, and send them to each other.
Some ideas for used jars would be: Pickle Jars, Mayo Jars, Baby food Jars, Any kind of jar that once held food.
Some ideas for repurposing them would be: Trinket jars, Candle jars, Vases, Gifts in a jar.
Let your imagination go wild. Decorate them anyway you like. Let's share ideas here about what mediums to use for decorations. You can even fill them with something if you like.
Iíll take names until August 15th, and all swaps should be mailed out by September 5th.
If that isnít enough time for some of you, or if you have an unforeseen problem with mailing your swap by then, your buddy would appreciate a d-mail to let them know.
Now, open your fridges, look for a glass jar holding foodÖ and eat it up really quick.
As of 11:30pm on July 30th
1. bjwilson - uh, duh... I better be here too.
2. Heavenscape - who swore she wouldn't do another crafty swap
3. JoJoringer - who may show up in your mailbox glued to something.
4. Kimarj - Kim of Kimarj, the exotic.
5. Purpbutfly - who has the neatest ideas
6. Planolinda - A crafty one - could be sneaky.
7. Tater55 - with her stash of jars under the sink just waiting to be repurposed.
8. Doe41 - whose just so full of ideas.
9. bonjon - who brainstorms with her fingers.
10. abbisgranma - who thinks "whine" is a food group
11. zinhu - who thought this swap over very carefully.
12. Samigal - who has her very own thinking cap.
13. Makshi - Who loves the challenge.
14. Fairy1004 - Yes, Fairy Lips, I do wuv you.
15. Bettypauze - who has set the bar a little highter for us all.
16. Jordankittyjo - YUM!!! freshly canned goodies straight from her kitchen.
17. Mittsy - has fond memories of grandma's peach jars.
18. 1anjl - the new and improved version.
19. Lizrainey - who was shanghaied into this by Jaye.