Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: I Grew This!: Benny, you are an insperation!

Communities > Forums > Article: I Grew This!
bookmark
Forum: Article: I Grew This!Replies: 7, Views: 38
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
newhobby
Tolleson, AZ
(Zone 9a)

August 3, 2008
7:07 PM

Post #5363339

Everyone keeps us posted on your latest...you are awesome Man! We are getting ready to start our tomatoes from seed. I've been told Roma's aren't the best growers here but I'll be darned if our first shot this spring gave us some beauties! Keep on growing and writing to inspire us all!
roadrunner
Hereford, AZ
(Zone 8a)

August 4, 2008
3:16 AM

Post #5365414

Hey Benny...I went to the Peach Mania Festival over in Wilcox yesterday...want to trade some watermelon for peaches?? Jo
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

August 6, 2008
1:50 AM

Post #5374706

Christine, you are rather awesome yourself! Awesome about your Roma's. I am so happy people are inspired. I want to teach and I want to share and I am happy and blessed with friends like you.

Hey there Jo, You BETCHA! You fancy a trip to Tucson some time soon. thank you so much for thinking of me. You take care my friend! ~ Ben
roadrunner
Hereford, AZ
(Zone 8a)

August 6, 2008
2:43 AM

Post #5374972

It just so happens I am going to be in tucson tomorrow...gotta go to Michaels...plus the friend I am going with has an appointment somewhere...just so I get to have lunch at Sweet Tomatos and hit Michaels!! Jo
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

August 6, 2008
2:54 AM

Post #5375014

Hey there Jo,

Bugger. I am in North Carolina at the moment. Any time this weekend would be awesome or any time after that. Mmmmm... Sweet Tomatos. I love that place. Enjoy!
roadrunner
Hereford, AZ
(Zone 8a)

August 6, 2008
3:04 AM

Post #5375066

Benny...where in NC...I have family and friends there...Jo
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

August 6, 2008
3:10 AM

Post #5375088

Just south of Asheville in a place called Lake Junaluska. Here is where I am staying: http://www.lakejunaluska.com/default.aspx
roadrunner
Hereford, AZ
(Zone 8a)

August 6, 2008
4:23 AM

Post #5375341

What a beautiful place for a retreat...

I recently attended a "Walk to Emmaus"...wonderful experience!!

My folks live up around Boone and West Jefferson, Nc...

Jo

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: I Grew This! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
looks yummy onewish1 4 Aug 3, 2008 11:40 PM
gardening surge here woodspirit1 9 Aug 8, 2008 8:48 AM
WowJust beautiful beebonnet 4 Aug 27, 2011 4:51 PM
What a Melon! azrobin 2 Aug 6, 2008 4:28 AM
Excitement gardenwife 1 Aug 6, 2008 1:53 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America