Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Watching Joe Pye Grow: Yes, Totally delightful again.

Communities > Forums > Article: Watching Joe Pye Grow
bookmark
Forum: Article: Watching Joe Pye GrowReplies: 1, Views: 19
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Aunt_A

August 6, 2008
3:21 AM

Post #5375144

Love it! Great story, great style. Your Aunt Bett seems a bit like my Aunt Dot. However, my Aunt Dot was neither my Aunt nor was she just a Dot. LOL In fact, I'm not sure that she was anybody's Aunt; maybe she was everybody's Aunt.

Wonderful:: "who was as close to 80 as I was to 8". I can tell that you write not only for the readers of information but for the readers that appreciate good writing also. Wonderful!

Have you read Bodie and Brock Thoene's books? http://www.thoenebooks.com Great writing style; their books are timeless. Your style reminds me of their style just a tad.

Thanks,
April
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

August 6, 2008
3:31 AM

Post #5375188

Thanks April.
I haven't read those books yet, but they are on my list.
I am glad you like the stories, but very happy with the writing compliment. Thank you so much.
I am also glad you had "everybody's" Aunt Dot to call your own.
Sharon

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Watching Joe Pye Grow Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
delightful! lizrainey 12 Aug 6, 2008 12:04 AM
a placebo? gloriag 1 Aug 6, 2008 3:18 PM
Lovely memory and story Kathygrneyes 1 Aug 14, 2008 12:24 AM
seeds of Jacob's ladder LyndaFarley 1 Oct 5, 2009 3:30 PM
My Joe joeyramone 2 Sep 12, 2011 1:24 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America