Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Farm Life: Building the logs part 7

Communities > Forums > Farm Life
bookmark
Forum: Farm LifeReplies: 122, Views: 707
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

taynors

taynors
Urbana, OH
(Zone 5b)

August 7, 2008
12:48 AM

Post #5378977

Here is the new thread
I must say that i have yet to learn to write all my stuff down. The colors and choices that i have made for the interior. Sheesh when will i learn.
So the flooring is what i think i choose. I remember Country Tan but forgot the wood. I think maple i choose . i know i didn't want oak. It looked to 70 's looking for me
Love the color of the stain outside !!! it is Gorgeous IMHO :) it really blends in with the woods and the roof.
I think my biggest worry is the inside won't match or look right. Even with the samples, its just hard for me to visualize it ? so we hope for the best
We did finely get our electric in today yeah on that . We can finely get a well going and get it tested . The electric guys really were screwing around with us. But as long as its done i m ok, LOL
so this coming weekend i will be purchasing our appliances. Yeah on that . i have already picked them out.
So excited about a double oven !!

Thumbnail by taynors
Click the image for an enlarged view.

This thread has 122 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Farm Life Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
can chicken and rabbits get along? Minnie 6 Jul 8, 2009 12:56 AM
Let's meet the new folks MaryE 64 Aug 23, 2008 2:40 AM
Seasoning fresh bacon? Lana 3 Oct 27, 2007 7:05 AM
Help! Chickens Won't Initiate Egg Laying.... gidgrower 27 Apr 6, 2008 1:18 AM
This is a Great Forum!!!! JodyC 28 Jul 6, 2007 6:42 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America