Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Penstemon: An introduction to species and cultivars: Seeds

Communities > Forums > Article: Penstemon: An introduction to species and cultivars
bookmark
Forum: Article: Penstemon: An introduction to species and cultivarsReplies: 0, Views: 14
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
CraftedbyCarol
Happy Valley, OR
(Zone 8a)

August 7, 2008
2:11 AM

Post #5379471

I love penstemon and would love to have some seeds. I have left behind many plants when I've moved and was never able to collect seeds before moving. If anyone knows of a source of seeds or are willing to share some, please e-mail me @ Carol@CraftedbyCarol.com or mail seeds to: Carol Wagner, 353 NE Territorial Road, Canby OR 97013 I will return the favor with some lavender flowers (off the stem) or a lovely handmade wire heart, suitable as an ornament or bookmark. Thank you!

Thumbnail by CraftedbyCarol
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Penstemon: An introduction to species and cultivars Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
The "Move" from Tx. to Co.! HORSEWOMAN3D 1 Aug 4, 2008 3:39 PM
New penstemon fan grampapa 3 Aug 5, 2008 12:43 PM
My 08 Penstemon jadajoy 4 Feb 14, 2009 5:46 PM
What a Variety! PrimroseSue 2 Aug 5, 2008 4:24 AM
Great informative article beebonnet 4 Aug 4, 2008 10:56 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America