Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Back From The Brink: Rejuvenating an Old Episcia: Hycinthe

Communities > Forums > Article: Back From The Brink: Rejuvenating an Old Episcia
bookmark
Forum: Article: Back From The Brink: Rejuvenating an Old EpisciaReplies: 1, Views: 1
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
110743cgc
Burlington, NC

August 7, 2008
4:11 AM

Post #5380020

I've planted two this year. one has leaves that are turning brown around the edges but the rest of the leaf seems o.k. what's wrong and what can I do? I'm a new gardener and sorta dumb. Please help!! I'm not really sure this is the right name 'cause i've lost the tag. But, one had large blue blooms and the other one had large lavender blooms.
threegardeners
North Augusta, ON

August 7, 2008
10:14 AM

Post #5380469

I wish I could help...Hyacinthe's naturally die back after flowering, maybe it is just doing what it does?

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Back From The Brink: Rejuvenating an Old Episcia Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Maybe I need an Episcia? carrielamont 8 Jul 7, 2008 8:44 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America