Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Cameras and Photography: what could be wrong? Olympus D 435

Communities > Forums > Cameras and Photography
bookmark
Forum: Cameras and PhotographyReplies: 1, Views: 26
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
jannich
Andalusia, AL
(Zone 8b)

August 9, 2008
7:02 PM

Post #5391263

Hi,Hope someone out there can help me.My sister emailed me saying something was wrong with her camera.The monitor in the back of the camera is black,she can't see what shes taking a picture of ..Does anyone know if theres a way to fix this problem or would it be worth the money to sent to the company to repair.I thought maybe it asthe batteies but thats not it.I know its a older camera but she loves it.and is comfortable useing it...I have looked online for trouble shooting this problem but can't find any info..Thanks for any help..
zhinu
(Laura) Olympia, WA
(Zone 8a)

August 10, 2008
6:54 AM

Post #5393818

I had to send mine back for a similar problem. I can't remember what the problem was.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Cameras and Photography Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
photography(?) tink76627 7 Jul 25, 2011 5:03 AM
* FYI > Defect in some digital cameras * Magpye 24 Nov 7, 2007 12:48 PM
Anyone Use a Canon S2? melvatoo 25 Jul 31, 2007 4:14 PM
Digital Camera for sale MiniSchnuz 31 Apr 5, 2007 9:53 PM
swimming hole Iluvposies 10 Oct 4, 2007 2:33 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America